- ●Microsoft® Windows Server 2008、Windows 7、Windows 8.1 Classic、Windows 10
- ●Mac OS X v10.9 or later
- ●Adobe AIR (If not already installed before the installation, it will be installed simultaneously)
- ●Encryption protocol TLS 1.0 or more is required for communication to CheX server
- *When updating to the latest version occurs “Error in content of certificate”
Error occurs when the certificate granted to the currently used version has expired.
In this case, we are very sorry to trouble you, but please uninstall CheX currently installed and then install the latest version.
Also, in order to avoid this error, please update regularly when the latest version is released.
Installing client software
①Please install Adobe AIR
If Adobe AIR is not installed or the version is old,
please install the latest version from Adobe AIR download.
②Please download CheX once Adobe AIR
Please download chex.air file from CheX download.
installation is completed
③Double-click the downloaded file, start the installer,
and click the “Install” button
④Please click “Continue” button
⑤Please click “I Agree” button
This completes the installation.
A CheX icon will be added to your desktop and CheX will start.
To uninstall, please go the the “Programs and Features”
section of your control panel.
No project will be registered after the installation,
so register projects using the steps below.
①Select “Add / delete project” from the startup screen.
②Click the “Add” button.
③Enter project key / login ID / password
and click the “Add” button.
*You will find the project key in the e-mail
we sent you after completing the user registration.
④If the project has been added,
click the “x” button to close the window.
⑤The project has been added.
You are now able to log in and use it.
- ●iPad series (Wi-Fi & 3G, 4G)
- ●iPhone series (Wi-Fi & 3G, 4G)